Here’s My Personality Profile… if you’re into that kind of thing.
Openness to Experience
Openness describes people who enjoy the arts and new experiences. The may exhibit these facets:
• Fantasy — have a vivid imagination
• Aesthetics — believe in the importance of art
• Feelings — experience emotions intensely
• Actions — prefer variety to routine
• Ideas — like complex problems
• Values — tend to vote for liberals
High scorers are creative, into discovering new things, and have a strong internal life characterized by extended musings over concepts and experiences. Low scorers are more conventional, with narrower interests, and are more down to earth.
These people are organized, and tend to keep going and going. They’re methodical, down to their to-do lists. Their sub-six are:
• Competence — complete tasks successfully
• Order — like order
• Dutifulness — follow the rules
• Achievement-striving — work hard
• Self-discipline — get chores done right away
• Deliberation — avoid mistakes
Hard-working, dependable, and not afraid of some hard work? You might score highly in conscientiousness. If you go with the flow, make decisions impulsively, and in general like to wing it, odds are you’re a low scorer.
The Synergist assessment scores my work style primarily as a visionary –
you like working with the big picture, being creative – iconoclastic even. You\’re fun to be around: you have a low boredom threshold and little tolerance for routine or the mundane. You are passionate about what you believe in, and can\’t abide mediocrity.
I enjoy studying eastern philosophy
Designed by Battsengel Lopez
This is my business card… if you’re needing to contact me